In order to provide equal access and equal opportunity to people with diverse abilities, this site has been designed with accessibility in mind. Click here to view

back to press releases

Sen. Hall congratulates Brenda Landes on appointment as Noble County Election Board Secretary

The Oklahoma State Election Board appointed Brenda Landes to be the Secretary of the Noble County Election Board. Previous secretary, Pam McBride, resigned from her role as secretary and accepted a position with the State Election Board in their Support Services Division, effective October 23. Sen. Chuck Hall shared his appreciation for McBride and congratulated Landes and McBride on their new roles.

“Pam McBride has been a great asset to Noble County and is beyond deserving of her new position with the State Election Board,” said Hall, R-Perry. “We welcome Brenda Landes into her new role and look forward to seeing her skills utilized to assist citizens in the voting process.”

A Perry resident, Landes previously served as the Noble County Assessor. She is involved with Relay for Life, serves as a board member of Main Street of Perry and volunteers with United Fund and Wheatheart Nutrition. She is also a member of the County Assessor’s Association of Oklahoma, County Officers & Deputies of Oklahoma and the International Association of Assessing officers. Landes will assume her new position on November 1.

Each of Oklahoma’s 77 counties has a three-member county election board composed of two political members and the secretary of the county election board, who serves as the at-large member. County election boards govern elections within their county for the State Election Board.

County election board secretaries serve as the chief administrative officer for their boards and supervise the precinct election boards within their county. They are responsible for supervising, defining employee job positions and responsibilities, preparing the annual budget, preparing and filing all reports and implementing any policy, findings and actions lawfully prescribed or determined by the board.

Contact info
Sen. Hall: (405) 521-5628