Tourism and Wildlife REVISED
REVISED TO ADD AGENDA
- SB1243 By Thompson (Roger) of the Senate and Wallace of the House
Oklahoma Capitol Improvement Authority; repealing authorization to issue obligation for public hunting and fishing property. Emergency.
- SB1252 By Burns of the Senate and Humphrey of the House
State parks; transferring the Hugo Lake Park to the Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department. Effective date.
- SB1253 By Burns of the Senate and Humphrey of the House
State parks; removing entrance and day-use fees for residents; establishing nonresident entrance and day-use fees. Effective date.
- SB1273 By Alvord of the Senate
Department of Environmental Quality; establishing Blue River-Little Blue Creek Stream Health Assessment Study; establishing revolving fund for certain purpose. Effective date. Emergency.
- SB1412 By Burns of the Senate and Townley of the House
Tourism; increasing apportionment to certain tourism funds; removing the fiscal year 2015 cap on apportionments; providing for use of funds. Effective date. Emergency.
- Other business