1. SB1168 By Rosino of the Senate and Kannady of the House
Property; authorizing use of certain contingency for real estate contracts. Effective date.
2. SB1313 By Dahm of the Senate
District courts; repealing Judicial and District Attorney Redistricting Task Force. Effective date.
3. SB1340 By Hall of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #3549)
Trusts; creating the Uniform Testamentary Additions to Trust Act of 1991; authorizing devise of property by will to certain trusts. Effective date.
4. SB1361 By Hall of the Senate and Moore of the House
Securities; modifying certain exemptions; requiring certain notice filings; updating statutory references. Effective date.
5. SB1421 By Garvin of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #3500)
Oklahoma Pleading Code; requiring inclusion of certain information on pleading; requiring adoption of certain standards. Effective date.
6. SB1452 By Floyd of the Senate
Oklahoma Open Records Act; requiring confidentiality for certain voluntarily provided information. Effective date.
7. SB1536 By Weaver of the Senate
Criminal Justice Reclassification Coordination Council; repealing Council. Effective date.
8. SB1568 By Brooks of the Senate
Domestic violence; adding certain domestic crimes to violent offender registry. Effective date.
9. SB1590 By Weaver of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #3509)
Classification of felony offenses; creating the Oklahoma Crime Reclassification Act of 2022. Effective date.
10. SB1646 By Rader of the Senate
Classification of crimes; classifying criminal offenses into classifications. Effective date.
11. SB1742 By Murdock of the Senate and Newton of the House
Court of Criminal Appeals; authorizing appeal for denial of certain pretrial motion. Effective date.
12. SB1763 By Weaver of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #3590)
Asset forfeiture; modifying parties eligible to bring certain actions. Effective date.
13. SB1773 By Howard of the Senate
Governmental Tort Claims Act; increasing limits of liability. Effective date.
14. Other business
Senator Brent Howard, Chair
Senator Julie Daniels, Vice Chair
Senate committee meetings continue to be livestreamed at https://oksenate.gov/room-4S9.
In-person access at the state Capitol to Senate committee meetings will be prioritized for Senators, staff, guests invited by the Chair for presentation to the committee and credentialed media.
To view a PDF version of this meeting notice, please click here
For a complete list of Oklahoma Senate meeting notices, please click here
For more information about the Oklahoma State Senate, visit our website at http://www.oksenate.gov