1. HB1022 By Worthen of the House and Weaver of the Senate
Criminal procedure; stating effect of paying traffic fines and costs when guilty plea is not indicated on citation form; effective date.
2. HB1151 By Osburn et al of the House and Howard et al of the Senate
Child custody; shared parenting; requiring findings of fact and conclusions of law if equal access to children is not granted; effective date.
3. HB1632 By Hardin (David) of the House and Weaver of the Senate
Civil procedure; modifying writ of execution form; effective date.
4. HB1647 By Humphrey of the House and Bullard of the Senate
Criminal procedure; Pretrial Release Act; notification to victims; proceedings; services programs; effective date.
5. HB1651 By Humphrey of the House and Bullard of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #2016)
Criminal procedure; deleting certain sentencing option; effective date.
6. HB1692 By Newton et al of the House and Brooks of the Senate
Criminal procedure; increasing certain age requirement; effective date.
7. HB1934 By Martinez of the House and Paxton of the Senate
Design professional services agreements; declaring certain provisions void and unenforceable; exceptions; applicability; effective date.
8. HB2026 By O'Donnell of the House and Daniels of the Senate
Workers' compensation; definitions; effective date.
9. HB2095 By Lepak of the House and Daniels of the Senate
Criminal procedure; modifying definition to include certain crime; effective date.
10. HB2236 By May of the House and Weaver of the Senate
Workers' compensation; fraud; income reporting; law enforcement officers; effective date.
11. HB2295 By Roberts (Dustin) of the House and Leewright of the Senate
Criminal procedures; making persons arrested for certain crimes ineligible for personal recognizance bonds; effective date.
12. HB2351 By Talley et al of the House and Stanley of the Senate
Children; Juvenile Code; investigation of home conditions; court hearing; effective date.
13. HB2397 By Russ of the House and Howard of the Senate
Mortgage releases; liens on real property releases; affidavit of release of mortgage or lien; effective date.
14. HB2398 By Russ of the House and Howard of the Senate
Mortgage release; lien release; agent of mortgagor; effective date.
15. HB2500 By Culver of the House and David of the Senate
Abstractors; modifying qualifications to serve on Board; effective date.
16. HB2542 By Stinson et al of the House and Brooks of the Senate
Attorneys; practice of law; procedure for motion to practice law in Oklahoma; reciprocal agreement; effective date.
17. HB2644 By Echols et al of the House and David of the Senate
[Oklahoma Open Meeting Act; videoconferences; teleconferences; date; notice; emergency.]
18. HB2689 By Hasenbeck of the House and Taylor of the Senate
[Courts; court reporters; salary; effective date; emergency.]
19. HB2746 By Ford of the House and Newhouse of the Senate
Jurors; jury duty; exemptions; effective date.
20. HB2770 By Randleman of the House and Standridge of the Senate
Psychology Interjurisdictional Compact; oversight, dispute resolution, and enforcement; court for appeal; effective date.
21. HB2869 By Wallace of the House and Howard of the Senate
Courts; judicial salaries; emergency.
22. Other business