General Government REVISED
REVISED TO CHANGE TIME AND TO ADD AGENDA
- SB1082 By Jett of the Senate and Echols of the House
County officers; prohibiting third parties from assigning themselves as a beneficiary to certain monies held by a county treasurer. Effective date.
- SB1210 By Stanley of the Senate and Kannady of the House
Counties and county officers; allowing county assessors to use certain technology to inspect and assess real property. Emergency.
- SB1369 By Murdock of the Senate and Newton of the House
Public utilities; exempting certain entities from payment of certain costs. Effective date.
- SB1530 By Garvin of the Senate
Discrimination; creating the Women's Bill of Rights; authorizing distinctions for certain purposes; requiring certain identification in collection of data. Effective date.
- SB1536 By Rader of the Senate and Boles of the House
Energy Discrimination Elimination Act; requiring State Treasurer to seek Attorney General opinion following adverse determination. Effective date.
- SB1650 By Paxton of the Senate
Cities and towns; directing rule promulgation for certain public utilities providing sewage services; establishing conformance standards; prohibiting certain legal actions within certain time period. Effective date.
- SB1655 By Rader of the Senate
Elections; prohibiting distribution of certain media within certain time period; establishing requirements for certain disclosures. Effective date.
- SB1856 By Stewart of the Senate and Osburn of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #3450)
Oklahoma Personnel Act; allowing for low performance evaluation to be used during a reduction-in-force implementation plan. Effective date.
- SB1863 By Stewart of the Senate
Local Development Act; expands areas where a county is authorized to create certain districts. Effective date.
- SB1948 By Stewart of the Senate
County purchasing; allowing county purchasing agents to purchase from remaining bidders for a price at or below bid price. Effective date.
- Other business