Agriculture and Rural Affairs
REVISED TO ADD AGENDA
- SB1375 By Murdock of the Senate
Food; requiring certain disclosure by licensed food establishments. Effective date.
- SB1422 By Pederson of the Senate and Kerbs of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #3475)
Industrial hemp; creating the Oklahoma Industrial Hemp Task Force. Emergency.
- SB1424 By Woods of the Senate
Oklahoma Registered Poultry Feeding Operations Act; requiring online educational platform. Effective date.
- SB1442 By Hamilton of the Senate
Oklahoma Poultry Waste Applicators Certification Act; modifying certain elements of certification applications. Effective date.
- SB1526 By Green of the Senate
Forestry administration and enforcement; modifying certain requirements and duties under the Oklahoma Forestry Code. Effective date.
- SB1615 By Green of the Senate
Torts; authorizing donation of wild game to certain entities. Effective date.
- SB1771 By Stewart of the Senate
Transportation; allowing placement of temporary burn ban signs in rights-of-way. Effective date.
- SB1795 By Alvord of the Senate
Pesticides; modifying elements of applicator licenses. Effective date.
- SB1934 By Kidd of the Senate
Agriculture: Oklahoma Industrial Hemp Program; modifying definitions. Effective date.
- SB1935 By Kidd of the Senate
Native plants; designating Oklahoma Native Plant Month in perpetuity. Effective date.
- SB1963 By Jett of the Senate and West (Rick) of the House
Oklahoma Milk and Milk Products Act; providing exceptions for donkey milk. Effective date.
- SB2028 By Kidd of the Senate
Sales tax exemption; including certain game animals as an agricultural product for purpose of a sales tax exemption. Effective date.
- SB2033 By Howard of the Senate
Economic development; expanding authority for entities to distribute money from the Rural Economic Action Plan Fund to include loans; limiting funds available for loans. Effective date.
- Other business