1. SB209 By Young of the Senate and Virgin of the House
Legislation; requiring preparation of racial impact statement for certain legislation. Effective date.
2. SB253 By Rader of the Senate and CrosswhiteHader of the House
Candidate filing for elective office; adding information to be included on declaration of candidacy form. Effective date.
3. SB347 By Paxton of the Senate
Elections; prohibiting scheduling of regular or special election by certain entities for specified time period. Emergency.
4. SB578 By Floyd of the Senate and Munson of the House
Civil procedure; clarifying requirements for certain statement. Effective date.
5. SB635 By Murdock of the Senate
Commissioners of the Land Office; requiring appointment of Secretary to be subject to advice and consent of Senate. Effective date. Emergency.
6. SB728 By Paxton of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1900)
County districts; modifying date for completion of reapportionment for counties. Emergency.
7. SB913 By Daniels of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1881)
Administrative rules; modifying procedures for approval and disapproval. Effective date.
8. SB940 By Treat of the Senate
Legislative Office of Fiscal Transparency; archiving information. Emergency.
9. SB947 By Rosino of the Senate and West (Tammy) of the House
Initiative and referendum; requiring ballot title to contain notice of fiscal impact. Effective date.
10. SB959 By Paxton of the Senate
Vacancies in office; modifying procedures for filling certain vacancies. Effective date.
11. SB962 By Treat et al of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1880)
School district elections; modifying permissible dates for certain elections. Effective date.
12. SJR23 By Standridge of the Senate
Joint resolution; Convention of States under Article V; proposing amendments to U.S. Constitution. Directing transmission.
13. Other business