1. SB431 By Thompson of the Senate and Boatman of the House
Oklahoma Quality Events Incentive Act; modifying term; requiring submission of economic impact study. Emergency.
2. SB461 By Daniels of the Senate
Sales and use tax; authorizing vendor deduction of sales and use tax due for certain expenses. Effective date.
3. SB463 By Hall of the Senate and Kannady of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1906)
Motor license agents; requiring cause for removal. Effective date.
4. SB499 By Coleman of the Senate
Alcoholic beverages; specifying procedure for listing tax on sales receipt; providing exception. Effective date.
5. SB587 By Howard et al of the Senate
Oklahoma Community Economic Development Pooled Finance Act; modifying definitions. Effective date.
6. SB595 By Rader of the Senate and Pfeiffer of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1843)
Oklahoma Tax Commission; authorizing Commission to contract with agencies for the collection of funds. Effective date.
7. SB598 By Rader of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1894)
Uniform tax procedure; authorizing garnishment of certain earnings and property. Effective date.
8. SB751 By Dahm of the Senate
Public finance; repealing section relating to State Government Technology Applications Review Board. Effective date.
9. SB870 By Rader of the Senate and Pfeiffer of the House
State Auditor and Inspector; deleting certain duties of the Oklahoma Tax Commission; modifying type and frequency of required audit. Effective date.
10. SB941 By Jett of the Senate
Income tax; expanding certain credit for aerospace employees to include space industries. Effective date.
11. Other business